1. Don’t go for looks, it can deceive; Don’t go for wealth even that fades away. Go for someone who makes you smile Because only a smile makes a dark day seem bright.
2. There are moments in life when you really miss someone so much that you want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real!
3. Dream what you want to dream; Go where you want to go; Be what you want to be; because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want in life.
4. May you have enough happiness to make you sweet, enough trials to make you strong, enough sorrow to keep you human, enough hope to make you happy, and enough money to buy gifts!!
5. When one door of happiness closes, another opens but often we look so long at the closed door that we don’t see the one which has been opened for us.
6. The best kind of friend is the one you could sit with on a porch swing, never saying a word, and then walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you’ve ever had.
7. It’s true that we don’t know what we’ve got until we lose it,but it’s also true that we don’t know what we’ve been missing until it arrives.
8. Always put yourself in another’s shoes. If you feel that those hurt you, it probably hurts that person, too.
9. A careless word may kindle strife; A cruel word may wreck a life;
10. A timely word may level stress; A loving word may heal and bless. Which word did you use today?
11. The beginning of love is to let those we love be perfectly themselves, and not twist them with our own image – otherwise, we love only the reflection of ourselves we find in them.
12. The happiest of people don’t necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the most of everything that comes their way.
13. Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one so that when we finally do meet the right person, we should know how to be grateful for that gift.
14. It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone and a day to love someone-but it takes a lifetime to understand someone.
15. Happiness lies for those who cry, those who hurt, those who have searched and those who have tried. For only they can appreciate the importance of people who have touched their lives.
16. Love is when you take away the feeling, the passion, the romance and you find out you still care for that person.
17. A sad thing about life is that sometimes you meet someone who means a lot to you only to find out in the end that it was never bound to be and you just have to let go.
18. Love starts with a smile, develops with a kiss and ends with a tear.
19. Love comes to those who still hope even though they’ve been disappointed; to those who still believe even though they’ve been betrayed; need to love those who will love even though they’ve been hurt before.
20. It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return, but what is the most painful is to love someone and never finding the courage to let the person know how you feel.
21. The brightest future will always be based on a forgotten past, you can’t go on well in life until you let go of your past failures and heartaches.
22. Never say good-bye when you still want to try never give up when you still feel you can take it-never say you don’t love that person anymore when you can’t let go.
23. Giving someone all your love is never an assurance that they’ll love you back! Don’t expect love in return, just wait for it to grow in their hearts; but if it doesn’t, be content that it grew in yours.
24. There are things you love to hear but you would never hear it from the person whom you would like to hear it from, but don’t be deaf to hear from the person who says it with his heart.
25. When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling-live your life so that when you die, you’re smiling and everyone around you is crying.