The ETYL platform has been one of the most celebrated ones in the corporates where thousands of corporate between the age of 26 to 32 sign up for the coveted title. The 4th edition of the campaign has ended and the the final shortlist what The Economic Times calls as ‘The Class of 2016’ has been declared.
Post another great season, Economic Times has colurfully launched the new season of Economic Times Young Leaders – B School Edition. Though relatively new, started in 2014, the B-School edition has gained eyeballs amounst recruiters and campuses.
This years shortlist has been invited and below is what you need to do to be a part of it:
The programme, as the main edition, is divided into 4 Phases.
- Phase 1: A simple 20 min. online personality test
- Phase 2: A rigorous 45 min.online test to assess your quantitative skills, verbal ability, logical reasoning followed by a 35 min. online test to assess your managerial competency
- Phase 3: Assessment of functional knowledge and oral communication
- Phase 4: Interviews with the industry’s top CEOs
You can apply to the B-School edition only if :
- Final year, full time postgraduate management students who are Indian resident nationals, as on 22 August 2016, studying in any business school in India.
- Students doing a full time 1 year MBA course are also eligible to participate
As Aditya Birla stays to be the Title Sponsor for the initiative, the final winners get a change to join the Aditya Birla Group Leadership Programs.
Go ahead and participate before its too late. Entries close on 16th September 2016.
To proceed with your application Click Here