How many first year engineering students does it take to change a light bulb?
None. That’s a second year subject.
How many second year engineering students does it take to change a light bulb?
One, but the rest of the class copies the report.
How many third year engineering students does it take to change a light bulb?
“Will this question be in the final examination?”
How many civil engineers does it take to change a light bulb?
Two. One to do it and one to steady the chandelier.
How many electrical engineers does it take to change a light bulb?
None. They simply redefine darkness as the industry standard.
How many computer engineers does it take to change a light bulb?
“Why bother? The socket will be obsolete in six months anyway.”
How many mechanical engineers does it take to change a light bulb?
Five. One to decide which way the bulb ought to turn, one to calculate the force required, one to design a tool with which to turn the bulb, one to design a comfortable – but functional – hand grip, and one to use all this equipment.
How many nuclear engineers does it take to change a light bulb?
Seven. One to install the new bulb and six to figure out what to do with the old one for the next 10,000 years.
Put about 100 bricks in some Particular order in a closed Room with an Open window.
Then send 2 or 3 candidates in The room and close the door.
Leave them alone and come back After 6 hours and then analyze The situation.
1. If they are counting the Bricks. Put them in the Accounts Department.
2. If they are recounting them.. Put them in Auditing ..
3. If they have messed up the Whole place with the bricks. Put them in Engineering.
4. If they are arranging the Bricks in some strange order. Put them in Planning.
5. If they are throwing the Bricks at each other. Put them in Operations .
6. If they are sleeping. Put them in Security.
7. If they have broken the bricks Into pieces. Put them in Information Technology.
8. If they are sitting idle. Put them in Human Resources.
9. If they say they have tried Different combinations, yet Not a brick has Been moved. Put them in Sales.
10. If they have already left for The day. Put them in Marketing…
11. If they are staring out of the Window. Put them on Strategic Planning..
And then last but not least…
12. If they are talking to each Other and not a single brick Has been Moved.Congratulate them and put them In Top Management.
She gives a missed call to him and He calls her back. You will surely enjoy it.